21 Critical Questions Your IT Consultant Should Be Able To Say ‘Yes’ To
Let’s face it, not all IT consultants are created equal. The question is, which one will give you honest, straightforward and ACCURATE advice and which ones will overcharge you, not deliver on promises and (potentially) make things worse due to gross incompetence? Don’t trust your critical IT operations to just anyone!
Download This Free Report To Learn:
1) The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing that ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
2) 21 revealing questions that help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
3) 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
4) Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers. What you need to know to protect yourself.
5) 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
6) Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
7) The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Captain IT is a trusted Microsoft Partner that specializes in delivering full-service IT support for small and medium businesses in the Riverside area. Click here to learn more about us.
Complete This Form To Get Instant Access
What is happening with my emails? You may have noticed that things are looking a little different in your email inbox. Captain IT recently implemented a new SPAM Filtering system called Barracuda. This decision was made to ensure that your email accounts...
The popular video site Vimeo now finds itself in hot water and are facing a lawsuit for allegedly violating the Illinois Biometrics Information Privacy Act. The act requires all private companies collecting biometric information to maintain a publicly available,...
Google is taking additional steps to provide a safer and more secure environment for their massive user base. Chrome is the most widely used browser in the world. In recent months, Google has made moves to provide better password security. Most recently, they...
Captain IT Responds Very Quickly!
Captain IT helped us implement a great server, it is now smoother operating between users, and we have more security for our files. Captain IT responds very quickly when you have a problem and resolves the issue right away. We have used Captain IT for several years now and find them highly reliable and we highly recommend their services.
You Can’t Do Better Than Reliability And Availability!
Since finding Anthony/Captain IT has been a great experience – you get it all! You can’t do better than reliability and availability — both in equipment and in service! Captain IT is always available to help with the inevitable emergency. Captain IT makes even the smallest customer feel like they are the biggest and most important. They do that through their responsiveness and service.
Margot Bennett WAGV, Inc.